It’s that time of the month … jewelry bundle time! And I’m really excited about this new September Jewelry bundle I created just for YOU, my lovely readers!
It was a tie in my VIP Facebook group this week between wanting a bundle that features gold or one that is centered around a statement necklace. So I thought … why not both?!
This week I got some new Park Lane jewelry in and couldn’t help but fall in love with the new Ablaze necklace. I love that it’s so bright and cheerful, and wanted to feature a whole collection packed with 7 pieces centered around Ablaze.
What’s in this September Jewelry bundle?
- The Ablaze necklace, of course! This statement piece just makes me smile with it’s pretty yellow and crystal accents centered on a bold, gold chain.
- Every necklace needs a great pair of earrings, and I love the Vivid earrings. They are fabulous posts that are not small and are certainly eye-catching without being gaudy. These earrings come in silver and gold.
- I’m such a ring fanatic (yes, I may have a problem … I’m aware), and so I wanted to include not 1 but 2 rings here. The first one is the Dimension ring. I love the length of it and that it really has some architectural interest as well.
- The second ring is the Virtue ring. This ring is pretty special, because it’s a set of 3 v-shaped rings. I liked it initially but instantly loved it when I saw all of the different ways you can rock this ring!
- There’s something about bracelets that really finish off a look. So I’ve included 3 bracelets. The first is a brand, spanking new bracelet called The Knot. I love that you can squeeze this bracelet to fit your wrist.
- The next bracelet is the Serena bracelet. This stretch bracelet has a row of crystals on the center and has an industrial feel (note the tiny washers that make up the band). I wear the heck out of this one. This bracelet comes in hematite, gold, and rose gold.
- The final piece in this bundle is one of my favorites. It’s the Encircle bracelet and it has the ability to work in nearly every outfit I wear. Whether I’m dressed up or going casual, this bracelet always seems to fit my look. This bracelet comes i na gold finish with either clear or black crystals.
With this bundle I have a few goals:
- To have all types of jewelry in the bundle so you’ve got a complete look. You have two rings, pair of earrings, 3 bracelets, and a statement necklace.
- I adore versatility, and surprisingly the versatility in this bundle comes with the Virtue ring. (See the above photo.) I mean the ways you can play with this ring and make it fit your mood and personality is so much fun!
- These pieces all look great together, but they can also work with existing pieces you have. Mix in some silver, or pick some of your favorite gold items you already own to switch up your look a bit.
- The purpose of having 3 bracelets in this bundle is to give you the option to stack your bracelets, which is a really popular trend. Or you can opt for wearing one of these delicate bracelets at a time. I do both!
- I wanted to include pieces that I would (and do) wear regularly like Vivid, Serena, and Encircle. (I’m pining for this brand new Dimension ring and The Knot bracelet at the moment, and can’t wait to get one of my own!)
Value and Guarantee:
- You’re getting $435 worth of jewelry for only $163 (plus shipping and tax) when you purchase this bundle!! What a STEAL!
- Every piece of Park Lane jewelry comes with an unconditional guarantee. If any items break, have wear and tear, or a stone pops out for any reason, simply exchange the item for a brand new piece.
- Where else can you get 7 items for an average of $23 a piece or 37% of their retail value PLUS an unconditional guarantee?!
How to Order?
Simply comment on this post, send me a message through my contact page, or email me at PLbyKel@gmail.com and I will personally work with you to get your order completed.
- If you aren’t a big ring wearer or don’t have your ears pierced, for example, I am happy to work with you to adjust your bundle order as necessary.
- If you already own a piece, like the Serena bracelet, for instance, substitutions can be made (although some items will need to be in a certain price range).
- The Vivid earrings, Serena bracelet, and Encircle bracelet come in different metals (or colors in Encircle’s case) and you do not have to get them in gold if you’d prefer a different metal.
Stay inspired, Gorgeous! And let’s have some fun bundling!!