(Recipe can be found on the site Amy’s Healthy Baking here.)
Step by Step Instructions:
These Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are the perfect option for a fast and healthy breakfast. Here’s what you’ll need: A mason jar (or container to go in the fridge), Nonfat plain Greek Yogurt (I love Fage brand), a tablespoon of your favorite Sweetener (like Truvia, Stevia, Sugar, etc.), Old-Fashioned Oats, Cinnamon, & Pumpkin Purée. Yep, that’s it!
Begin by measuring out your yogurt and pumpkin purée (1/2 cup of each) and add them to the mason jar.
Then in goes the dry ingredients including 1/4 cup of oats, a tablespoon of sweetener of choice, and 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
Grab a spoon or small spatula and stir, stir, stir until the mixture is completely combined.
Pop on the lid to the jar, and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight.
In the morning, pop off the lid and dig in. You can eat these right from the jar if you’re in a rush or serve in a bowl. And that’s it, my friends! Easy, quick, and perfect for breakfast on the go! Happy breakfast-ing!
- ½ cup (120g) plain nonfat Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup (122g) Pumpkin Purée
- ¼ cup (25g) Old-Fashioned Oats (quick oats or whatever oats you have on hand will work as well)
- 1 tbsp (12g) Truvia (or your favorite sweetener of choice)
- ¼ tsp ground Cinnamon
- This recipe can't be easier. Grab a mason jar or storage container and add all of the ingredients to it.
- Stir until the mixture is completely combined.
- Put a lid on the container and store for 8 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Then enjoy!!
Subscribe To My Newsletter!
Ready to get weekly recipes, cooking tips, and more delivered straight to your inbox? Perfect! Sign up here and you're in.
Leave a Reply