(This Pimms & Lemonade recipe is inspired by the many delicious Pimms & Lemonade cocktails I’ve had over the years.)
Step by Step Instructions:
Pimms & Lemonade is crazy good and a cinch to make – here’s what you’ll need: Ginger Ale (I went with diet to save some calories or you can do a lemon-lime soda of choice), Pimms Liqueur, an Orange, Fresh Strawberries, and a Cucumber. (Fresh mint is optional.)
Start off by slicing your fruit. It’ll need to fit into a glass, so you’ll want to cut in fairly small pieces. And the cucumber and orange are a must, in my opinion, and I love the addition of the strawberries as well.
Start off by grabbing a tall glass and fill about half full with ice cubes.
Then add a few slices of each fruit to the glass.
Then add about 1.5 ounces of Pimms gin.
Then fill the rest of the glass with ginger ale. You a stirrer or knife and give it a good stir so that the fruit can move around a bit, and dig in. Seriously this Pimms & Lemonade cocktail is one of my absolute favorites. It’s not too sweet, but is light and refreshing and you can fish out the fruit along the way for a little gin-soaked treat. Cheers, love!
- 1.5 ounces Pimms Gin Liqueur
- 6 ounces diet Ginger Ale (or you can use your favorite Lemon-Lime soda or fully loaded Ginger Ale)
- 1 fresh Strawberry sliced
- 1 slice of fresh Orange, cut in small pieces
- 2 slices of Cucumber, cut in half or quarters
- Fresh mint, optional
- Begin by slicing your fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Then fill a tall glass about half full with ice cubes.
- Add a few slices of each fruit to the glass and a few mint leaves if you have some on hand.
- Pour 1.5 ounces of Pimms over the top and then fill up the rest of the glass with ginger ale or lemon-lime soda. Give it a stir and enjoy!
Subscribe To My Newsletter!
Ready to get weekly recipes, cooking tips, and more delivered straight to your inbox? Perfect! Sign up here and you're in.
Leave a Reply