(Recipe can be found on the site My Kitchen Escapades here.)
Step by Step Instructions:
This Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower dish is so easy! Here’s what you’ll need: One head of Cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets, Olive Oil, Freshly-grated Parmesan (about 1/4 cup), Salt, 4 cloves of Garlic, 1 Lemon, and freshly ground Pepper.
Before you do anything, preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Then begin by mincing the garlic with your preferred method. Have I mentioned how much I love the above gadget?!
Measure out 1/4 cup of olive oil. Since you’re baking the oil, you can use regular olive oil over the extra-virgin variety.
Juice 1 lemon. You’ll need 2 tablespoons.
In a large bowl add the minced garlic, olive oil, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, a teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of freshly-ground pepper to the cauliflower.
Mix until the cauliflower is well coated and the garlic is throughout the mixture.
You can line a baking sheet or not, and spread the cauliflower in a single layer in a jelly pan. If the cauliflower will be crowded, use two pans like I did. Bake for 25 minutes or until they are browned as you see above. (Alternatively, if you have a convection oven, 20 minutes will suffice.)
Pull the cauliflower out of the oven and sprinkle 1/4 cup of freshly-grated Parmesan cheese over the top of all of the cauliflower. Then bake for another 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese.
Here is the finished cauliflower in all of it’s roasted, melty glory. I topped mine with another sprinkle of cheese once it was in its serving dish and practically dove in. Happy roasting!!
1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
4 large cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 C olive oil
2 Tb fresh lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 C freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl and add the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to it. Use a spatulat to combine the mixture so the garlic and seasonings are fully coating the cauliflower.
3. Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet with edges. You want them in a single layer, so use 2 if necessary. You can line your pans or not. Either way will work.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Note that if using a convection oven, to check after 20 minutes as the cauliflower will likely be done.
5. Once the cauliflower has browned, remove from the oven and sprinkle 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese evenly over the top of the cauliflower. Bake for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and place in a serving dish. Top with extra cheese if you’d like and serve while still warm. Enjoy!0