Arm party. Arm candy. Basically what I’m talking about is wearing multiple bracelets on one arm. This can include tons of bracelets or just a couple. Either way, it’s a party in my book! I used to never wear bracelets in my pre-jewelry chick life. But I admittedly feel pretty naked any time I leave the house without a bracelet these days.
Now you’re probably wondering why I say that every woman needs an arm party. Isn’t one bracelet enough, you’re asking? Yes, sometimes one bracelet is just perfect. But there are definitely times when you should layer up your bracelets, and don’t be afraid to do so!
5 Reasons to Throw an Arm Party:
- The wrist is the thinnest part of a woman’s body, and rocking an arm party is a fabulous way to show it off. We all want to look thin, right?!
- If you’re wearing a mix of metals, then an arm party is a great place to mix the metals and pull a look together.
- An arm party is a great way to tie a watch into a jewelry look so it doesn’t appear to be an afterthought.
- I know many women who love wearing lots of jewelry but who have a hard time wearing statement necklaces or any pieces that are too heavy around their necks. Arm parties are great ways to show off your love of jewelry without putting stress on a sensitive neck.
- Finally, arm parties are a great way to wear bracelets that might not fit really well on their own. I particularly love this technique when I have a bracelet that is a bit too big. I’ll put it on first followed by several other bracelets that help that large bracelet to stay on! Score!
How to ‘arm party’:
- Wear a few slim bracelets to keep it casual and chic. I love the Encircle and Serena bracelets for this look.
- Wear a watch with some slimmer bracelets like Encircle, Serena, Terrific & On Trend bracelets.
- Grab your favorite large bracelet and stack some slender bangles to balance it out. I love Soho with Connections or Terrific bracelet.
- Wear a few medium-sized bracelets like Connections, Blurred Lines or Angel and stack a bit.
- Wear one bracelet that looks like several such as the Flair or Volume bracelets. Instant Arm Party!
- Wrap bracelets are awesome for an arm party! Mix in a few slender bracelets and you’ve got a festive party. My favorite wrap bracelets are the Halo bracelets (in white or black) and Haute Hipster bracelet.
- Do NOT go too big on a daily basis. Here’s your rule for arm partying: Hold your arm parallel to the floor in front of you. Then grab that arm with the other hand, and voila, however much of your arm you’re covering with your hand is how large your arm party should be. Of course if you’re going to a huge party, you can always amp up the arm party!
I hope this post showed you several ways you can throw a party on your arm. On a daily basis I tend to go more minimal with slim bracelets, but it’s really fun to stack larger bracelets when I’m getting dressed up and going out too.
Stay inspired & stack those bracelets!
If you liked this post and learned something, please comment below and share with your friends on social media! I would love to hear from you, plus you would officially ROCK!!